terça-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2011


Eternal Love

Do not know why;
but there's a voice inside me
saying they can not love you
I wish you not esnoubasse
Like Today
I know that love is a complicated
to understand, but not impossible
because if you love me like I love you
our love overcomes all roadblocks
that can be created by a being insenssivel.
But what good talk if you would not hear me
think I'm disoriented and out of your world
if that's what you want, you will have
A terrible loss in his heart because 

I know you love me so do not want to demonstrate.
I'm leaving but I hope I do not forget
I love you
How a person was never able to love
But I know you love me and that's why I tried
follow my steps and found me in the distance
and one lived with me
Eternal Love


By: Sissa

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário